Mixed prints can be a fashion challenge this season, but don’t let the concept intimidate you! Many fashion designers have sent their models down the runway with an assortment of prints, and we love the idea! Even certain celebs such as Kristin Cavillari or Rachel Bilson have donned the mixed prints trend. Be confident and rock the varied print look!
- Colors: Stay within the same color family such as neutrals or similar color hues.
- Scales: Try pairing dainty prints with bold, larger ones. In addition, try pairing dense prints with those more spaced out.
- Basics: Use a solid piece to help break up patterns for a clean, chic look.
- Contrasts: Geometric and edgy prints work well with softer prints.
- Easy Styles:
- Soft stripes paired with floral
- Nautical stripes paired with polka dot
- Color block pieces paired with abstract prints
Plaid Shirt: American Eagle
T-Shirt: Forever 21
Boots: Q Store
Striped Cardigan: JC Penny
Floral Blouse: CottonOn
Boots: Go Jane